Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Old Crowd

What happned to my Old blogger Crowd. Kurin kihaa majaa?? Iekko, Ruba , Shweeet Mini , Xef, Whiteflower, Asnii Aisha, Styx , Ammu, Yaittey, Maa, katey and all those names i missed where are you all. Remember the times at Athena My friends. Remember Olive Garden I-kko B' day hehehe remember Dinemore or how abt central Hotel. hey guys hingaabala kameh raavan thihen nuthibe we should not be apart like this hehehe.

Shweet bunegen mistake eh Rangalhu koffin lol

6 comments:

Unknown said...

heyyy aaaan aluvess....hingaabala kameh kuran...miss those days...mihen thibegen vaakahnethey...mee aharumen ge faharu..hehehe...

So kommes ekaku isnagamaa...will support..

Samahath Ibrahim said...

aadhe labba ekuverikamaky gadhafadha baareh. hehe

.mini said...

cappi dhiyaeeema eyyy ehennnveee!!!
hehe
and im kinda banned from everything of that sort now
dad doesn't like it
but i guess shweeeet will be there to fill my space
hehe

shweetikle said...

hmm..but it wasnt my b day in olive garden! it was arshii's!
but il never forget u guys made a conference call and wished me on my b day nite at 12! hehe
tho thuweeth..
oh yesss..i miss the old crowd!!!
and yeah, as mini said, cappi dhiyaeema ey majaa vanee! hehe
ur adu fulhu u know :P

Cappi said...

Hehe oh yeah i was I-kko bday dho hehe sorry hehe yeah thihen v run cappi vejje kameh raavan

iecco said...

saabas mode! magay bday handhan nathaalee hehehe :p hey hingaaba meet vaan...fridays ga il b free.. raavan v nu?