Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy day

Went islamic centre to check a system but what can i do Arabic Vista was installed and i didn't know what the hell i should do. So i told them i'll have to check that later. Now its time to go bank, even yesterday i tried to send the same T'T but couldnt they cant sell dollar dont know whats goin on with that now. I mean no one can buy dollars now. so i came back to my good old service center and tried to take a rest in the office, Ring Ring aaah my phone! a call from jamaaluddin school network problem so i went with my friend to fix it, fortunately we found a solution for that lol, i told my friend to go for a coffee cos i was damn too tired so as we were about to leave RING RING again a call this time from home mom told to go market and buy fish hehe. SO i went market and bought fish and got on ferry to go to my homeland Villingili lol, I always know that boss will call me 8 o clock to check on the company shops. So thats my task upto 11, but doin all of this never makes me bored or angry cos i love this job of mine. we can work 24 hours even if the work we do is appreciated isn't it my friends.

2 comments:

s!LenT said...

wow....haadha bsy ey dho
nyways gudluck wid ur work ;)

Unknown said...

yeah my basahaaa busy bro ennu :D